Clinical Research, Drug Trials & Medical Research Staffing
A full-service HR management firm, recruitment, and staffing agency for clinical trials & research
DHS provides qualified personnel for clinical and drug trials, case studies and clinical research staffing throughout Southern California.
In an environment of rapidly evolving regulatory standards it is critical for clinical research firms, medical device developers and biopharmaceutical companies to partner with an agency that has a history and wealth of experience in providing clinical staff and liaisons for clinical trials and product research.
DMS has a cadre of experienced nurses and allied staff for clinical and drug trials in a home, facility or laboratory setting. The DMS office support team expertly processes all documents and clinical notes to comply with appropriate regulatory standards and protocols.
Our two areas of focus are as a staffing or "temp" agency to clinical research firms when they are short-handed or need nurses and other medical personnel for on-site research or trials visits, and as the full-scale Human Resources Department for clients that are bringing a product or service to market but not yet structured to manage employee recruitment and staffing to meet their goals or launch.
There is a science to finding the right healthcare talent
We are experts at matching skill sets, experience, and education to research positions and trials support for products, treatments and innovations in their early stage of development and thus without extant or highly developed personnel positions.
Prior to the MRI being widely used there was no such thing as an MRI Technician. DHS and companies in our industry often help our clients understand the existing allied professional marketplace to determine what medical personnel have the base or parallel skills that best translate to their cutting edge product. We then assist in developing the training platform and operational orchestration of the valuable people that perform the job.
A history of providing exceptional service
DHS works with the biggest names in the pharmaceutical industry, including Glaxo Smith Kline, Sanofi Pasteur, Merck and Merz and we operate the personnel aspect of trials for Southern California's research networks and innovative companies. Our expertise in navigating regulatory processes and full-scale employee staffing management with an unmatched level of care and focus on helping our clients reach their goals has earned us a stellar reputation.
Benefits of working with DHS:
- Clinical trials and research projects are able to be staffed STAT, on a per-diem basis, or for the duration of the trial or study.
- We advise our clients on employee marketplace trends and the broader recruitment environment.
- DMS implements existing and develops new scalable and adaptable web-based software to enable tracking of a client, internal staff, personnel and subject activity, and interactions.
- We educate our clients and their staff on relevant state and federal rules and labor laws that affect their research or trials goals.
- DMS works with its own scientific advisory board members to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and continually tune and tailor service platforms to improve performance.
- DMS provides nurse, technician and allied staff recruitment services for clinical trials, drug trials, and medical research, allowing a client to "buy-out" top performers.
- We provide "handoff" education to ensure the onboarding of personnel we source for our clients is seamless and to ensure retention of top performers.
Call 858.459.0785 or email us at email@example.com today to learn how DHS can help you achieve your goals and meet your medical personnel needs. We provide free consultations for complex research and trails staffing, HR development, and recruitment strategy.