Pricing for Flu and Other Immunizations + Vitamin and Nutrient Injection + Biometric Screening and Wellness Programs
|Flu Shot Quantities/Per Dose||Under 25 (Minimum billable 10)||26-60 (Minimum billable 26)||61-100 (Minimum billable 61)||101-200 (Minimum billable 101)||201+ (Minimum billable 201)|
|Quadrivalent (Preservative Free)||$41||$41||$38||$35||$34|
|High Dose 65+ Years (Min 10)||$86||$84||$84||$84||$84|
|*The duration of your event and the number of nurses included is based on each nurse administering 25 shots per hour. Clients that wish to host longer events that as per the ratio of 25 shots per nurse per hour will be charged $100 per nurse per additional hour. Extra nurses can be requested for $100 per additional nurse per hour.|
|Vitamin B-12 Plus Vitamin C||$25 (Minimum 30)|
|Other Vaccinations/Immunizations (Nursing Fees May Apply)||Fees|
|Hepatitis A||$98 (Two Dose Regimen)|
|Hepatitis B||$98/Dose (Three Dose Regimen)|
|Hepatitis B Titer||$98|
|Tdap (Tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis) 1 Booster (9yr-65yr)||$69|
|MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)||$125|
|MMR & Varicella Titer||$185|
|Shingles||$275/Dose (Min Box of 10) OR $325 (Single Dose)|
|Tuberculosis Screening (Skin Test)||$30|
|TB Quantiferon (Blood Draw)||$115|
|Varicella||$225/Dose (2 Dose Regimen)|
|**Nursing charges are waived when any product is combined with a flu event. *The duration of your event and the number of nurses included is based on each nurse administering 25 shots per hour. Clients that wish to host longer events that as per the ratio of 25 shots per nurse per hour will be charged $100 per nurse per additional hour. Extra nurses can be requested for $100 per additional nurse per hour.|
|ThermoFisher TeqPath PCR Test||$155/Test|
|Diazyme/UCSD Serum Antibody Assay||$95/Test|
|Healthcare Worker Fee per site visit (15-24 Participants. Fee Waived For Groups 25+)||$520|
|Healthcare Worker Fee per site visit (1-14 Participants)||$680|
|Healthcare Worker/Nursing Fee Extension||$150/Hour for Additional Time or Staff|
|*Healthcare Workers are staffed base on a ratio of 20 PCR tests or 9 Antibody tests per hour per healthcare worker. Clients requesting testing for a duration of time greater than what is needed to test their group as per the above ratio are billed $150/hour in one hour increments per healthcare worker.|
Contact a representative today for a tailored quote at
858.459.0785 or email email@example.com
- Rates are based on the quantity of vaccinations administered at each location/site/office.
- Minimum charges Immunizations are priced and ordered according to quantity range categories. The minimum number of immunizations and services in the category requested/ordered will be charged regardless of employee participation. This is to ensure we are able to continue to offer competitive rates.
- If less than established minimum of projected vaccinations are administered the client is billed for the minimum in contracted range.
- Any and all unused vaccinations for which the client was billed will remain available to the client, for administration at our San Diego offices, for 30 days from the date of service, if the client’s account is in good standing.
- Nurses are provided according to established standards and a ratio of one nurse per 25 participants, per hour.
Immunization clinics/events are generally scheduled for two-hour time blocks.
- Clients may request a higher ratio of nurses for their event at a rate of $100/hour, per nurse.
- We ask that each client estimate participation as accurately as possible to allow us to provide appropriate levels of staff and immunizations for each event